Belkin routers are amongst the top performing routers that have carved their name in the market. If you have already bought it, then be confident about your decision as they are made with the latest technology, keeping you connected to online world with its high internet speed. To avail its features, you need to perform Belkin Router Setup procedure.
This article intends to give you detailed information on How to Setup a Belkin Router? The steps compiled here are accurate and taken from official sources. To clear your doubts, you can contact us through our toll-free number.
What features compel you to choose Belkin router?
Belkin routers are packed with best of features, dedicated to giving you an unmatched experience. Find the features mentioned below and know why people from all across the globe choose it for their purpose.
High wifi speed:- A good wifi speed is something that we all want. With Belkin routers, you will receive high speed up to 300 Mbps, 600 Mbps, 1200 Mbps, 1900 Mbps and so on.
Wireless Standard:- The Institute of Electricals and Electronics Engineers has set some wireless protocols to measure the router’s performance. Newly launched Belkin wireless routers come with 802.11 AC which is considered as standard protocol.
Long range connectivity:- Along with the wireless standard and high wifi speed, they provide long-range connectivity to connect devices even at a distance of router.
Enhanced wireless security:- Online security is important especially when you keep your crucial data on emails or at other platforms. With Belkin router, you get enhanced security features to ensure your complete data privacy. You will find a lot more options to safeguard your network from hackers.
Belkin Router Setup Procedure
Follow these step by step instructions to set up your Belkin router. If at any point, you get stuck then you can immediately contact us through our toll-free number.
- Disconnect your Belkin router and modem from their power supply.
- Use an Ethernet cable and connect your Belkin router to modem.
- Now, reconnect both modem and router to their power supplies.
- Next, connect your router to your computer using an Ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser on your computer and enter “192.168.2.1”(default IP) into the address bar.
- Belkin Router Setup Page will appear on your screen.
- Use admin in the username and click on Login. Leave the password field blank.
- Locate your cursor to Connection type and click on it.
- Choose from your connection types option and click next. (Most of users click on Dynamic)
- Now, enter the network details provided by your ISP (internet service provider).
This is how you can easily finish your Belkin Wireless Router Setup procedure. Now check your device’s internet connection and get a confirmation of “Connected”.
Useful tips to apply when your Belkin router stops working
Make use of these given troubleshooting points and resolve Belkin router issues.
- Do not keep your router between any objects so that there won’t be any interruption n establishing a strong internet connection.
- Check if your Ethernet cable you are using is good to use or not.
- Clear internet browser’s cache and history and access the web-based setup again.
- Power cycle your modem and router.
- Lastly, reset your Belkin router by pressing the small button on the device.
Contact Belkin service team to resolve your router Issues
If you need any kind of help regarding Belkin router setup, its page or any kind of issues, you can call us on our toll-free number. We will help you with every possible issue you have with your router.