Your hunt for best voice command router will surely end when you see Netgear Orbi router mesh wifi system. With extraordinary features like the facility of sharing and downloading, it is going to give you a perfect wifi solution. Be it coverage or speed, it is far better than other wifi systems such as Google home, TP link dyco or Linksys eero. In this article that follows we will be taking up the Netgear Orbi Login process.
In order to set up it, you require to go through a common procedure of Netgear Orbi login. When you do this, you have multiple options right in front of you. Right from the network configuration to adding an extra layer of security, you can do anything to configure your router and put it into use accordingly.
After login, you get access to make and edit the following settings :
- Check the status of your connection.
- Enable parental control setting
- Changes its username and password
- Update firmware
- Add an extra layer of security to your network.
- Check the list of connected devices.
There are so many other activities which can be performed after logging into the Orbi router. In short, you can manage your network system through the Orbi dashboard.
Steps to perform Netgear Orbi Login process and a satellite to your network
Before you follow the given steps, make sure you have connected your device to your Orbi wifi.
- Open a browser on your computer.
- Now, type orbilogin.com in the address bar of the browser window.
- A login prompt will appear on your screen.
- Next, enter the default username and password in the required fields.
- The default username and default password is admin and password respectively.
- Note:- Do not enter wrong credentials as both are case sensitive.
- It will ask you to Select ‘Add Orbi Satellite’.
- Plug the satellite to the power outlet.
- Cross check that the power LED is on after the satellite is plugged in the source. Press the Power On/off button if the LED is not lit.
- Click next to proceed.
Note : It takes two to three mins for ring LED light of the satellite to turn solid white. Wait till it turns solid white.
- Press the Sync button now. The satellite’s ring LED pulses white.
- Click the SYNC button in the web interface of the router. The router will attempt to sync with the satellite now.
- This completes the whole process.
What issues you may face with your Orbi Router?
A router is a technical object and hence the occurrence of issues is very common. To resolve them, you will always need experts assistance. Here are some of the common issues you may come across while using the Orbi router.
- Unable to connect to the internet
- Connection dropping issue
- Netgear Orbi Firmware issue
- Configuration issue
- Slow-speed internet connection
- Can’t get into the user interface
- How to change the username and password of the router?
- How to setup a guest network in the Orbi wifi
If you are coming across any of these above-mentioned issues then simply connect with our service team. Experts at our team are actively working towards solving every minor and major Orbi Netgear issues. If you want a quick solution to your issues, then nothing can be better than connecting with the experts. Our experts are very proficient in all terms. To know more, dial our toll-free number.