To provide complete access of your network, Netgear gives you a dashboard where every option to customize router’s setting is easily accessible. You can access the Netgear Router login page via both smartphone and your computer. No matter which Netgear router you are using currently, be it wired or wireless you cannot set up or operate it without using the login page.
In smartphone, you can download an app called Netgear genie whereas in computer, you can do this through web browser.
There are abundant of reasons behind accessing the login page. Starting from the setup to router’s customization, we need to manage our router at every step and hence, requires to login to it. We bring you this article to coach you the importance and needs of Netgear router login. Moreover, we have briefly described the steps to perform this process.
What can we do after logging in to the Netgear router?
We can perform a number of activities once we get in to the login page. Follow the given steps and know how you can enhance your experience.
- Configure router setting
- Managing network access
- Updating firewall setting
- Check the status of your device
- Changing router’s password
- List of connected device
- Can save the parental control
- Firmware update
- Bandwidth control
Along with the aforementioned settings, there are many other features you can avail after logging in to it. To know about its advanced features, you can connect with our service team which works with round the clock availability. We have experts in our team who have in-depth knowledge of routers and various processes a user may require to perform.
How to access Netgear router default IP?
Make use of default Netgear Wireless Router Login IP which is 192.168.1.1 or alternatively you can type www.routerlogin.net.
Note :– If none of these URL work then check the back sticker on the router and use the login information given there.
How to login to the Netgear router?
Before logging in to your account, make sure that the particular device is connected with Netgear router. Apply the given steps.
- Open any website browsers, preferably Google chrome and type http://www.routerlogin.com or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar. If none of these URL opens then try using http://192.168.0.1.
- A login page will appear on your screen. Fill in the required details i.e., use ‘admin’ as your username and ‘password’ as your password.
- Click on OK, your login panel will open. Now, you can make as much changes as you want within the listed options.
Important:- If you fail to login and the entries you put shows wrong, it means your login credentials have been modified before. To restore it back, reset the router.
When you can’t login to Netgear router?
Have you accurately applied all the aforementioned steps? Is it still unable to access? Make use of these below listed points and fix this issue.
- Delete browser’s cache & cookies and try logging in again.
- Reset the NETGEAR router and put it back to default settings.
- Check the back of router and follow the given instructions
- Turn your router On and Off and repeat the process
- If connected through Ethernet cable then check if there is any physical damage or not. Make sure that it is properly inserted at both end.
- Use different Netgear Router Login IP address on the admin page.
- Disable antivirus, firewall and other installed software programs.
- Turn the DHCP feature enabled.
- Access it from a different connected device
We hope this definitive guide would have helped you. If you still faces any issue or have trouble with your router, then dial our toll-free number. We are always available for our customers.