TP-link offers range of wired and wireless routers to let you access high-speed internet for both home and commercial usage. Equipped with various advanced settings, TP routers are chosen by millions of people from all across the globe. Made with compact design, they are easy to setup. To help customers setup and easily understand the functioning of their router, the company keeps a manual guide inside the packet. To make it happen, you need to go through TP Link Router Login procedure as it ensures you the security of your network. To make it more easy for you, we have presented this simple guide where we have written down the steps to login to TP Link Router.
What features you can access after TP Link router Login?
You can enjoy high speed internet of upto 450 Mbps. If you want more speed, you can go with TP link TL-WR940N Router. With this router, you can easily connect multiple devices as it is ideal to use at home and offices.
Most of the TP Link routers are easy to install and they have the easiest steps and a new user can easily implement it. By accessing TP Link Router IP address 192.168.0.1, one can easily get inside router’s dashboard and configure it.
Customized access control
With control access feature, you can customize your router as per your own requirements. All you have to check network administrators and you will have all the options right in front of your screen.
Keeping your network safe is a topmost concern and TP link take it very seriously. To make your network safe from hackers, TP Link offers plenty of security features which serves the same requirement.
How to login to a TP Link router?
In order to login to your TP link router, connect your device your TP Link router only.
Note:- If you are not connected to your network, the TP link router web interface won’t be accessible to you.
- Use a computer or smartphone and open a web browser in it.
- Open a web browser and go to the address 192.168.1.1, or 192.168.0.1, depending upon the router model you are using.
- You will be prompted to enter your login credentials including username and password.
- Next, use the default username and password. Use admin as username while password for password.
- Done! TP link router web interface will be logged in.
You can now make required changes in settings.
Install with PPPoE connection
There is another way to perform TP-Link login procedure.
Once you make a connection between a router and computer, perform the steps given below.
- Open a web browser and access 192.168.1.1.
- Next, configure WAN Connection.
- To do this, locate router’s management page.
- Next, click Network > WAN on the left side.
- Once you do this, change the WAN Connection
- Type to PPPoE.
- Enter the login details in it.
- Now, save the settings and reboot your router.
- You can now customize the setting as per your own requirement.
Restart your computer and connect to your wireless network. For more information about this, you can contact the service provider. They are 24/7 available to help you with your need. Moreover, they very well understand the common issues that may occur when you login to your TP Link router. For further information, give us a call now.